Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Winner Takes It All


The winner takes it all…

And we’ve got winners. Oh, yes, we do!

The winner of Requiem for an Assassin is Kathy K.
The winner of Got a Minute is ADR Forget.
The winner of Words of a Feather is Kissa Starling
The winner of The Back Passage & Hot Valley is Sue A.
And the winner of Where Have all the Cowboys Gone? is caffey

Please email us at lustbitesladies at yahoo dot com with your mailing address, and we will get your books out to you quick as a wink!

Now, back to ABBA:

The winner takes it all…
The loser standing small
Beside the victory
That's her destiny

12 comments:

Alana Noel Voth said...

I can't believe it, ABBA. :-)

Alison Tyler said...

Yeah, well... I couldn't think of a different "Winner" lyric. I'm sure there are better ones, but my mind went blank... Of course, now you'll all be humming ABBA all day, which was my evil master plan...

XXX,
Alison

t'Sade said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Janine Ashbless said...

"You win again" by the Bee Gees.

Just as bad! :-D

Unknown said...

I LOVE ABBA!

Alana Noel Voth said...

Abba's best song is "SOS."

"What's The Name of the Game?" is good too.

And "Fernando" is catchy.

"Dancing Queen" is a classic, of course.

Does anyone else remember when one of the Abba chicks went solo and released a single called "I Know There's Something Going On?" Good song but went on too long until it became monotonous.

danetteb said...

Congrats winners!*throws confetti*

Sue A. said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Thanks go out to Lust Bites and James Lear!
Alison I sent you an e-mail.

Nikki Magennis said...

Um, isn't that ADR Forte? I reckon that's some Freudian typing going on there, Alison. ; )

Alison Tyler said...

Oh, god, i can't believe I did that!

Caffey said...

Thanks!!! I'm too enjoying this blog!
Congrats too to the winners

Sue A. said...

I received the books today in the mail!

Thanks again to Lust Bites and James Lear!