Friday, June 27, 2008

Smut slot: Amanda's Young Men

Comment today to win a signed copyFireworks are for sale all over Canada right now. This is because Canada Day, July 1, is right around the corner, but I like to think it’s because the release date for Amanda’s Young Men is July 3, (although the book is available now on Amazon.co.uk) and Canadians everywhere are eager to celebrate. OK, so the release date is for the UK only and, according to the information I have at present, Amanda’s Young Men won’t be available in Canada/US until January 6, 2009, but still…a girl can dream, and for anyone who's ever dreamt of young-but-legal boy toys, my book is a dream come true.

Here's what the front cover looks like:


And here's what it says on the back:

When her husband dies of a heart attack in a by-the-hour motel, Amanda inherits a chain of shoe shops that bleed money. But luckily for Amanda, the staff are bright and beautiful young people, ambitious to succeed and eager to give her total satisfaction. As she sets out to save the chain, and discover the woman involved in her husband's death, Amanda also finds time to amuse herself with lovers - young ones, and lots of them. Heels, hose, and haute couture have always been parts of Amanda's life, but now she's up to her dimples in duplicity, desire and decadence.

That’s right, she’s a cougar on the prowl. And not this kind of cougar:


We’re talking about this kind:



Way to go, Demi! Next Friday we’ll be talking about boy toys and you’ll get lots of pictures like this one, and the opportunity to comment on the topic:



But today, it’s all about Amanda's Young Men. So here’s a couple of bites from the book to whet your appetite.

Amanda steals Paul from a rival shoe store:

He measured her foot with the delicate touch of a spider. ‘One moment, Madam.’
The shoe he brought to her was a plain classic pump in metallic bronze, with six-inch steel-tipped heels that were as slender and vicious as nails. He knelt and used his palm to push up on the blunted spike to press the shoe’s heel onto Amanda’s foot. Amanda bore down, forcing his right hand lower and lower, until its back was flat on the floor, and trapped. Then she put just a little weight on it, indenting the flesh of his palm.
Paul looked up at her face with both pain and lust in his eyes.
‘Now the other shoe,’ she said.
‘I…’
‘You’ll manage.’
‘Yes, Madam.’ Awkwardly, he worked her foot into the second shoe, one-handed, until a third of her heel was in it. He set his palm beneath its spike and looked up again, his deep brown eyes silently pleading.
Amanda knew exactly what he wanted. She forced his left hand down and trapped it beside its mate.


Amanda has sex with Paul:

Amanda knelt between his thighs. His balls, like Rupert’s, were tight and close to his body, two perfect gemstones encased in a sack of the thinnest, smoothest leather. She handled them with care, arranging his scrotum to hang nicely over the edge of the couch. The rest of his lovely young package lay limp on his thigh. She blew on its head. It twitched and rose a fraction. Her left hand took its base and lifted it. Even that slight attention engorged his flesh.
Amanda dipped her head. As her lips stretched over Paul’s knob, he gasped. She didn’t take him deep. It was her lips and tongue, slobbering and deliberately making wet noises, that brought him to full straining erection. She rose swiftly and knelt on the sofa astride Paul’s thighs. Still holding his shaft, she lowered herself until its dome was snuggled between her pussy’s bare lips.
Paul’s eyes clouded with lust. Holding his gaze, she sank, teasing herself and savouring each throbbing inch as it sank into her. When she was sitting on him, her lips stretched around his base, she ground down, gaining an extra inch, and rotated, stirring her own insides on the stiff rod that impaled her.
‘I’m going to fuck you,’ she growled. ‘I’m going to get myself off on your hard young cock and it doesn’t matter to me whether you come or not. This is for me. You understand?’
He nodded.
Amanda took a fistful of his hair in her left hand and twisted it. Paul winced but said nothing. Forcing herself down, Amanda bumped and twitched and squirmed until her clit was trapped between her pubic bone and his. She slow-humped, masturbating herself on his captive flesh. The thumb and forefinger of her still-latexed right hand clamped on his left nipple and firmly rotated it.
Now that she had two hand-grips, Amanda cut loose, twisting her hips and riding him, hard and fast. It must have been good for him, too good, because he groaned, humped up and collapsed. ‘Don’t you dare go soft on me,’ she ordered, and gave his nipple a cruel wrench.
Perhaps it was the sudden pain, for the flesh that she’d felt start to soften inside her recovered its rigidity. Incredible! She was truly using him just as she’d use a sex toy, pushing his buttons to make him perform exactly as she required. Inspired by her newfound power, Amanda rode Paul harder, faster, pounding her pubic mound down on his, exulting in every sensation. He kept the pace, thrusting up to meet her, matching her wildness with his own. Sweat dripped from her forehead onto his cheek. His tongue instantly stretched to capture the droplet. He closed his eyes, as if to savour the flavour. And it was this, this gentle, unexpected wordless declaration of adoration in the midst of their ferocious coupling, that tipped her into a climax so deep, so complete, it made her howl.


One lucky commenter will win a signed copy of Amanda’s Young Men, to be announced Monday. Just one thing – my author copies have gone missing but more are on the way. So the winner will have to be patient, but not as patient as North American readers.

Let the celebration begin!

(The painting used in this post is by Robert R. Bliss: "Untitled Pair of Young Men" If you have interest in this painting, contact Outer Cape Auctions.)

(If you just can't wait a week to contemplate boy toys, why not revisit Olivia Knight's crush Wednesday post on skinny boys?

Buy the book - Amanda's Young Men - Amazon.co.uk

preorder the book - Amanda's Young Men - Amazon.com

visit my blog - moremadelinemoore.blogspot.com

19 comments:

Nadir said...

Oh, this looks like a very lovely read. Lots of young yummies and shoes? Lucky girl. *grin*

Anonymous said...

sounds yummy!

Unknown said...

Sounds fabulous and I love the cover!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I don't think that I've ever read such an erotic description of a scrotum. :-)

andiether said...

Mmm... I've had a thing for cougars lately.

Portia Da Costa said...

Wow, hot stuff! Sounds like an absolute cracker! :)

Megan Kerr said...

I was lucky enough to get an advance copy of this book - lovely stuff, Madeline! And Paul was one of my favourite characters. (Hey, he made spreadsheets. I have a thing for spreadsheets.)

Congrats, & remember - you're only as old as the man you feel.

Deanna said...

Goodness this sounds hot. Always had a penchant for younger men!

Janine Ashbless said...

I do like the term "cougar" - it's evocative without being insulting.

Madeline Moore said...

Good morning! Thanks for the complimentary comments, all. I like the cover too, Kate. Two young men and a tall flute of bubbly...what's not to like?

Olivia, I like Paul, too...I'm not surprised he's your favourite. He's one of those skinny boys you crush on, plus he has that wild, spiky hair. Rupert's a bit more filled out, with a cherubic look, and Tom? Tom is trouble. Of course there's always Trevor...
jeez, that Amanda really gets around...

Angell said...

Shoes and hot young studs? I'm going to have to pick up a couple of copies of this for gifts, but will have to wait until January. *pout*

I wanna be Amanda in my next life.

Jeremy Edwards said...

Congratulations, Madeline!

I actually spent my nineteenth summer as a skinny shoe salesman. I must say I'm quite annoyed that Amanda somehow overlooked our store.

Jeremy Edwards said...

That is, I sold shoes the summer I was eighteen. I didn't mean to make it sound as if I'd sold shoes for nineteen consecutive summers.

Madeline Moore said...

If the US/Canada publication date changes I'll let folks know. It would be nice to have the book out there for Xmas, no?

Unknown said...

Sounds great!

Vincent Copsey said...

Congrats on the release, Madeline. Sounds great!

Anonymous said...

Shoes and sex! These are the things tingly nights are made of.

Helen said...

Very nice. I'll have to keep my eyes out for this one. Assuming I'm not too busy looking at real boy toys };)

Yeah, I've got a thing for younger men myself. Good thing I married one.

Angell said...

Madeline - have to ask - is it available in Italy by any chance? My parents are going on a European cruise, and I'm so eager to get my hands on this that I am willing to ask my mother to buy it for me.