Sunday, June 3, 2007

Coming Attractions

Oh, summer lovin' - there is just too much fun to be had this week!

On Monday Olivia Knight will be here with her tongue firmly in her cheek to explain to you - the great unwashed - why us Lust Biters are delicate precious artistes and must be handled with care. This includes indulging us with all our favourite guilty pleasures. Something Alison Tyler knows all about. She'll be here on Wednesday to begin to compose a list. (Eyes right for one of mine! Mmm, Captain Apollo!)

One thing we're bound to add to that list - based on previous form - is a healthy does of male/male erotica. So it's lucky that Gwen Masters will be interviewing M Christian on Friday - who I'm sure will bring a few baskets full with him.

And I can't leave without asking: what do you think of our new look? Snazzy, huh? It was all the work of Portia da Costa and Madelynne Ellis. Now there's another guilty pleasure of mine - having writers on the team who can also beat Blogger into submission after composing a few sensual paragraphs.

Tilly aka Mathilde Madden
Guilty as Charged

12 comments:

Nikki Magennis said...

He's sooooo sucking his tummy in.

Anyway, I'd like to offer Portia and Madelynne a large glass of wine for the gorgeous new site. Cheers, girls!

Janine Ashbless said...

I love the new look. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Great makeover.

Alison Tyler said...

It's awesome! Thanks so much, Wendy and Madelynne!

XXX,
Alison

Madeline Moore said...

The bigger the better, no matter what we might claim, so Lust Bites is bigger and better,thanks to Portia and Madelynne. I second Tilly's expressed amazement - these techno-geeks write, too? Incredible!

Vincent Copsey said...

Well, it was mostly Wendy. I just played with the scissors and glue.

Alana Noel Voth said...

Wendy and Madelynne, the site looks super. THANK YOU! What a looker we are.

And Tilly, thanks for the preview.

Peace.

Kristina Lloyd said...

I love our new improved blog. I want to lick the screen. Thanks Wendy and Madelynne!

And Wendy, good luck with Suite Seventeen. I'm late and on the wrong post, I know, but I'm currently being chased by some very hungry vampires.

Unknown said...

It looks BEAUTIFUL!
I am so impressed-I'm scared of Blogger

Angel said...

I agree...the site looks fantastic! Thank you for taking the time to spruce it up around here.

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful. Not just scared of blogger, terrified of it actually.
Thanks so much ladies!!!

Portia Da Costa said...

Thanks guys! Actually it was fun to do... I rather enjoy techno wrangling and making Blogger do what *I* want for a change, rather than what *it* wants. LOL

Trouble is, now I want to do all my blogs in three columns too!

And Madelynne did just as much work as me, no matter what she says! ;)