Friday, June 29, 2007

Intergalactic Friday smut

by Kate Pearce

I love Alpha Males (in books) and I love this cover...I lick all my print covers when I first see them, but this one I tried to lick on the computer screen. Here's quick blurb of the story:

As far as job hazards go, Douglass Fraser didn’t think crash landing on an alien planet and spending your recuperation being erotically pleasured by three gorgeous men was in the United Planetary Parcel Service’s courier handbook. There certainly wasn’t a section on what to do when a very sexy king wants you to have his baby and save his world.


Marcus Blood Axe isn’t only a descendant of ancient Viking space travelers; he’s also a ruler dealing with a shortage of fertile women, and no heir. Surely the gods are on his side when Douglass drops out of the sky and into his bed, giving him a last chance to stop his people's death spiral into extinction.

Despite the exquisite pleasures to be found in the king’s arms,Douglass wants more from Marcus than to be his brood mare. When another woman claims to be pregnant with Marcus’ child, it’s past time to get back home to her beloved son. Now the war Marcus wages is one of sensual passion designed to convince his Earth woman that she’s worth everything to him…even if it means giving up what he cherishes most.


Here's an excerpt!

A moan escaped Douglass as Marcus oiled her sex. She tried to push her hips forward to increase the pressure of his finger but her bounds held her rigidly in position. She could only take what he gave her, only receive what he wanted her to have and when he wanted her to have it. He spread her swollen pussy lips, fingering them between his thumb and forefinger. She’d almost forgotten the glass plug in her ass. He touched it now, pushing it firmly back into place.

“As you have no attendants except me, I’ll have to arouse you first.”

Douglass stared at him. “I am aroused. You know I am.”

He smiled, his finger tracing her dripping sex. “Not enough. Remember, I want you thinking about one thing and one thing only. My cock. You’re not ready for that yet. I want you to take me inside you. I want you to beg for me.”

He stood up and kissed her, his mouth unhurried, his tongue slowly lapping at hers as if he had all the time in the world. She concentrated on the textures and scent of his lips, the thrust of his tongue against her own. His fingers closed over her nipples and tugged in rhythm to his kisses, harder and harder until they stood out from her breasts.

Douglass bit her lip as he attached clamps to her extended nipples and several chains to connect them together. He returned to tantalize her mouth, still slow and careful, not giving her enough, never giving her enough. Her chained nipples grazed his muscled chest with every subtle caress. She felt every hair on his chest as it brushed her flesh, his cock slid against her stomach, wet and hot.

She groaned when he drew back and studied her. Her pussy throbbed, reacting to the hardness of the butt plug deep inside her. He circled her and drew the hair away from the back of her neck. She shuddered as he bit lightly on the curve between her neck and her shoulder.

“Are you thinking about my cock?”

She tensed as the tip of his shaft pressed against the butt plug.

“Yes, of course I am.”

He laughed, the sound caressing the back of her neck. “Not enough though. You’re still thinking too hard. I want your mind to submit to me as well as your body.”

“Why?”

He slid a hand around and cupped her mound. “Because you are my consort and I am your king. You owe me your obedience.”

“I’m not one of your subjects. I have a life on another planet. I have a family.”
Abruptly he removed his hand and walked around to face her. “You have a man who makes you as wet as I can? You have a man whose seed you want?”

He held out his hand palm up, showing her the thick pool of her cream. Holding her gaze he slowly bent his head and lapped it into his mouth.

“No. No one has ever made me feel like you do.” Douglass hated herself for the admission but it was the truth. Why should she pretend otherwise? Even if she never saw him again, she’d always remember how he’d driven her wild.

He held her gaze, his golden eyes steady on hers. “Then perhaps you should enjoy me then and let me take control.”

She stared right back at him. Her whole body quivering with need. With a sigh, she relaxed into the restraints, opening herself wider to him, ready to submit to his desires.

Marcus fell to his knees and rubbed his cheek against her stomach before heading down to her pussy. He breathed in and then flicked her clit with his tongue. She jumped as if he’d hit a nerve.

“Mmm…” he breathed. “Ready for a clamp I think.” She watched as he attached a thin gold loop to her clit and two clamps to her pussy lips. His fingers moved gently over her, exposing her secrets, displaying her for his sexual gratification. Douglass didn’t care. She even liked it.

He looked up at her, his gaze narrowed. “I’ve often wondered how my ancestors got through their duties when they knew that their consort would be waiting for them like this.” He caressed his shaft and balls and shuddered. “My cock ring feels too tight already. Imagine having to deal with the problems of your kingdom with a hard-on and your mind on fucking your woman.”



It's available in both e-book and trade paperback formats here


It will be in bookstores and Amazon etc very soon!
Leave a comment and win a copy to lick for yourself!

27 comments:

Ally said...

Oooooo... I'm the first one to pop the cherry on these comments, a first for me too...lol. The tale of bondage and submission got me shaken and stirred. A fantasy like it had kept me awake all night, till finally as the sun rose I took a pill at 6:30am to knock me out so I could actually sleep. Shall tonight be another night of writhing instead of writing? Mmm what a sensuous treat. That and Wild Card by Madeline Moore, which I was sinfully reading but moments ago, sipping on martini's (a Dirty Hooker) while sitting at the bar at the local Italian Restaurant down at the corner. What a wonderful evening I'm having. Alone!!! lmao Thankyou for stirring my CockTail?

Unknown said...

Great excerpt! Planet Mail sounds great!

Anonymous said...

Douglass is a female name??! Sorry - did a total double-take having assumed that "Planet Mail" was a big gay m/m fest...

Sorry. I mean it. Really really sorry.

Alison Tyler said...

Lovely, Kate!
Congratulations!

XXX,
Alison

Angell said...

Damn - when am I going to learn NOT to visit this blog when I'm at work? In my writing, I have yet to visit the areas of bondage and submission, but it's an area I look forward to researching thoroughly. He he.

WHEW - it's really, really, REALLY hot in here all of the sudden. I think I'll go take a walk under the sprinklers....

CrystalGB said...

Great excerpt. Smoking hot. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you angell. I shouldn't visit this site while at work! Wow! That was hot!

Sommer Marsden said...

Hmm. I'm still stunned over the fact that other people lick book covers too. I thought it was just me. Very nice cover. I would definitely lick that... ;)

Congrats!
xo
Sommer

Sabrina Luna said...

H*O*T! :)

Thx for posting & congrats,
S )O(

Unknown said...

anon...I know, I'm sorry, didn't mean to get you all excited about m/m and then spoil it. Douglass is a female-I tried to tell her to change her name but she wouldn't have it.
Now if it's m/m you're wanting (book plug alert) check out "Pleasurable Bargains and my upcoming Aphrodisia books from Kensington!

Smutgirl licks book covers too! shall we start a club?

Glad everyone else enjoyed it! It was such a fun book to write.

t'Sade said...

I don't lick covers, but I do smell pages. A book tells you a lot from the smell and I love how I can identify the time of my life from the book. Plus, the older books in my house all smell like incense. :)

Anonymous said...

Sex, bondage and sci-fi how can anyone go wrong.

It sound great and the cover is so sexy. I want to read it straight away.

Unknown said...

smelling the pages...hmmm that's one I've got to try, although having just got paper copy edits back that smell like smoke, I'm a little leery!

Deanna-altho there is a little light bondage in it, the story is more of a big sexual romp than anything else! Not as dark as my other stuff.

Cherie J said...

Wow! That sounds hot! Great excerpt! I need a cold drink to cool me down.

tetewa said...

I want to lick! Enjoyed the excerpt.

Anonymous said...

i am at work and have to admit to feel a bit damp - okay - wet! wow - i needed this....

Unknown said...

You anon's know you can't win a book to lick if you don't say who you are, right? Wouldn't you like to lick that cover all by yourself hmm? hmm?

Unknown said...

I want one to lick!!This sounds really great Kate!! I really enjoyed the excerpt!!

TeresaNoelleRoberts said...

Whew! That's hot stuff. I admit I'd usually duck the naked Viking-esque-torso-cover, but having read an excerpt changes everything. And of course it's yours, so I knew it would be literate as well as hot.

Jo said...

Al lthis talk of book-licking is remingding me of scratch n' sniff stickers from my youth - perhps we need to invent a more multi- sensory format!

Whoo! Hot extract!

Portia Da Costa said...

Hawt stuff, Kate!

Sounds like a corking book... :)

Angel said...

Mmmmm...

What a great start to my weekend!

ChristyJan said...

Great excerpt

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Al lthis talk of book-licking is remingding me of scratch n' sniff stickers from my youth - perhps we need to invent a more multi- sensory format!

What a marketing idea.

"Wow, honey . . . Mmmm. Is that you? Should we go upstairs?"

"Sorry, dear, it's just that paperback on the coffee table."

Vincent Copsey said...

Intriguing stuff... Nice excerpt, Kate.

Nikki Magennis said...

Magic, Kate! Congratulations!

(And I love the name Douglass. I like female characters with male-sounding names.)

Kristina Lloyd said...

Congrats, Kate! May your tongue never tire.

I wonder if our royal family behaves like that.