Saturday, June 9, 2007

Coming Attractions

By Mathilde Madden
...I know what boys like… I know what guys want.

Actually I have no idea. So we've invited some onto Lust Bites to tell us. Yes. Men! Sex! Men writing about sex! Sex! Men! And Lust Bites presents: Write Sex Week. Five days of men! And sex! And men!

And who's best at writing boy does girl? Or girl does girl. Or boy does boy. Or girl does werewolf? Who writes the best sex? Ladies or gentlemen? Sheaths or swords? Cups or staffs? Tunnels or trains? Us or them? Or is it a tie? And – in that case - who gets tied?

So brace yourselves for great globs of jizz to start flying as we get all FHM on your asses and ask some men to talk to us about sex. SEX! Oh, and writing.

Men! Sex! Writing! Men! Biceps!

And, I'll just be hiding here under the table until they've gone.

13 comments:

Alison Tyler said...

Ladies or gentlemen? Sheaths or swords? Cups or staffs? Tunnels or trains? Us or them?

My favorite: tubes or holes

XXX,
Alison

Anonymous said...

Biceps?? Nobody told me I had to have biceps! Crap, now I only have four days to bulk up.

Anonymous said...

Well, J, you see that picture...

Janine Ashbless said...

The Conan pic made me and Mr A laugh our socks off.

Anonymous said...

It was the manliest thing I could think of.

Anonymous said...

Look, no sense in redundancy. Since Conan has more than enough in the biceps department, couldn't we just call on him to do all the physical labo(u)r, while I concentrate on flexing my . . . prose for all of you?

Nikki Magennis said...

Jeremy, sweetie, I don't think anybody would really choose Arnold over you. Except maybe Mathilde, but she's weird about arms.

If in doubt, use padding.

Oh, shit, while I'm here. Did anybody see the powerpoint presentation over at Smart Bitches? The kilt one? Picture number four?

Now, seriously, would you? Could you? HAVE you?

Nikki Magennis said...

Jeremy - if you can match what's under Kilt Number Four I promise nobody will give a damn what your biceps look like...

http://www.smartbitchestrashybooks.com/index.php/weblog/behold_the_power_of_my_powerpoint/

Anonymous said...

No problem, I can match it. Just send me a swatch, and I'll pop 'round to the fabric shop right away.

Alana Noel Voth said...

Thanks for the preview Tilly.

Janine Ashbless said...

Aagh! I don't know how to download/open powerpoint and now am condemned to kiltless frustration.

Not that I have a thing about big brawny Scotsmen, oh no.

danetteb said...

Ahh...Arnold as Conan,he did look good back then.

Anonymous said...

holy schlongs, batman! just looked at the kilt powerpoint (happily i have keynote, so even though i don't HAVE powerpoint i was able to see it - YEA!). the sitting kilted man. oh my DOG!
but truly, my favorite is the boys underneath the bagpipe player.
and i had a giggle at the title as well.

jeremy - will you be bringing your fedora? or maybe more than one? if you only bring one, how will you choose? what will you choose? hmmm???

*beam*