Sunday, October 28, 2007

Spooky Coming Attractions

By Mathilde Madden

Woo-ooo-ooo!

This week here on Lust Bites we celebrate Halloween with bedknobs, broomsticks and pumpin' pumpkins.

On Monday friend of the blog, Mr Madelynne Ellis will be here talking scary stuff. Tuesday sees us erect a Wicker Man and take a long hard look at paganism. On Wednesday I will be launching one of our semi-regular competitions this time with a spooky-ooky flavour. Thursday is high brow day as Kristina Lloyd introduces literary author Polly Frost and Friday is just for vampires.

So next week say goodbye to dull old Tuesdays and Thursdays without a Lust Bites fix as we give it to you hard and long and on and on all damn week!



ETA: Split winners! I'm a day late. Sorry. A bundle of my smut - Darker Than Love, Asking for Trouble and Split to Just Craig. Copies of Split to Eloise and Crystal G. Winners, send your address to me - lustbitesladies [at] yahoo [dot] com - and I'll get the books in the post. Congrats and thanks to everyone who entered! Kristina x

3 comments:

Ally said...

WooHoo, sounds like fun.

Janine Ashbless said...

You have to disqualify Eloise from winning any more competitions. Her dice-luck on a Monday night is so ridiculously good we think she can warp the laws of probability through Daoist magic.
;-)

CrystalGB said...

Thanks for the great book and congratulations to the other winners.

(I changed my blogger name to add my last initial.)