Sunday, August 26, 2007

Coming Attractions

Kristina LloydIt's one of those weekends again. It seems Mat's too wet to do Coming Attractions so I'm stepping in, trying not to look too drenched myself.

Next week, Lust Bites dons a straw boater and goes to church.

Has anyone got the proper schedule? That can't be right. Oh, I see. Cheers. On Monday, Anne Tourney brings us her passion for preachers, giving new meaning to the phrase 'bible basher'. Teresa Noelle Roberts jets in on Wednesday to chat about travel and sex. And on Friday, Janine Ashbless will be offering a few words from The Divine Liturgy - no, strike that. Janine will be here with a filthy, fantastical excerpt from her reissued novel, Divine Torment, the prequel to Burning Bright.

Sounds like heaven, no? And if you want to brush up on your Old Testament and read about the Great Flood - oh, OK. It's me banging on about wet men/win a vibrator again. The giveaway's open till noon prayers on Tuesday (ie. my lunch). Add your name and you could be grinning till kingdom come. And don't forget our marvellous discount deal with Love Honey. Check out the sidebar before Friday's over.

Peace be with you.

13 comments:

Janine Ashbless said...

Where did you get that photo? That is absolutely outrageous! And last time I was in a Catholic cathedral (Granada or Seville or somesuch) they wouldn't let you take flash photos at all, nevermind photos of beautiful naked men with their dangly bits hanging out.

I love it!

Anonymous said...

Balaam's Ass!

Anonymous said...

I'm here, I'm here...

Did you start without me?

Kristina Lloyd said...

Thanks, Janine! I don't actually know where it's from. I try to keep track of photographers, models, sites etc but that one's a rogue.

It looks a bit like the work of Justin Monroe. He does some amazingly theatrical, sexy shots. He did the stoat underwear I used for the Audiobooks promo. I love his stuff. But when I find work of his, I label it. So I dunno.

Anyway, I hope you'll all visit me when I'm banged up in jail for breaching copyright law. You could smuggle me in a vibrator inside a cake.

Here, Tilly. Have a towel.

Who's anonymous?! How can you be funny like that and not claim it?

Anonymous said...

Can I have the cake?

Kristina Lloyd said...

Yes, you can have the cake. Because obviously, I won't be going down alone.

Unknown said...

gong down alone?
not on Lustbites, surely

Sommer Marsden said...

I can't remember who the patron saint of biteable asses is...but thank her for me.

Alison Tyler said...

This photo gives a whole new meaning to the statement "Kiss My Ass."

Karl Friedrich Gauss said...

The photo doesn't look real to me. I suspect Photoshop was used to alter this particular reality.

Which is not entirely inappropriate for the divine theme, since what church doesn't feature an altar. Now as for who or what is alter-ed there... we may have to wait and see.

Ally said...

"Peace be with you."

And also with me, yes I want a piece please.
:o)
Any piece will do, well maybe just that piece I can pray to, I like em altered.

"going down alone?
not on Lustbites, surely"


Oh goody a party! Where everyone gets to eat pie... I mean cake, I'm sure Tilly is generous enough to share.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, yummy naked guy in church! Reminds me of a story I'm working on about a hot sexy priest.

Revelations, anyone?

Lucy Felthouse said...

Shit, I didn't realise I'd left a lipstick mark on his ass! Oops ;)