I’ve been on my knees again, begging our editor for free dirty books. Why? Because I love it. I love getting down on my grubby little knees and begging for –
No, that’s not right. Ahem. Because Sex with Strangers, the latest Black Lace anthology, is about to hit the shelves (May UK, June US) and we're having another glorious giveaway! Yes, huge amounts of sexy fiction could be yours for very little effort. Just add a comment to this post and you could win a bundle of smut, signed by our own fair hands. (Well, not so fair in some cases but it's probably best you don't pursue that thought.)
Sex with Strangers, one of the prizes on offer, focusses on a fantasy that's hugely popular, very hot and very edgy. The book features stories by Lust Biters Nikki Magennis, Mathilde Madden, Teresa Noelle Roberts, Olivia Knight, Dayle A Dermatis (disguised as Sophie Mouette in her writing partnership with Teresa – think of it as an erotic pantomime horse) and me, Kristina Lloyd, chief beggar. If you want to know more about this dark, delicious collection scroll down to yesterday's post (Oh dear, you are lazy) where you can read a little bit about our stories.
Also up for grabs is Alison Tyler’s adorable quartet of pocket-sized porno cuteness, A is for Amour, B is for Bondage, C is for Coeds, D is for Dress-up. Here, we’ve got stories from several Lusties including Shanna Germain and, of course, the very fabulous Alison herself. You want more Alison Tyler? Of course you do. There's simply no such thing as too much Alison Tyler. So we’re also giving away Got a Minute? - Alison’s latest release featuring 60 stories of 60 second smut. Quickies, in other words. Hard, breathless, sexy little quickies.
Sounds like heaven, doesn't it? But don't swoon yet. There's lots more to come and I'm still going strong. Oh, don't you wish they made batteries like me? Gwen Masters is offering her delicious short story collection, Dances of Redemption, Alana Noel Voth is chipping in with Best Gay Erotica, and we’re also giving away signed copies of our Black Lace and Cheek novels, several of which were winners in Scarlet Magazine's Erotic Fiction Awards 2006. The line up looks like this:
- Janine Ashbless – Burning Bright - one of BL's new paranormal erotic romances from the high priestess of swords, sandals and shagging. Two lovers, on the run from their pasts, are separated in a lush jungle kingdom.
- Deanna Ashford – Barbarian Prize - Sirona, a princess of the Iceni, and her lover, Taranis, are captured and sold as slaves. Sweaty gladiators and huge Roman columns!
- Portia Da Costa – Gothic Blue - Stranded by a thunderstorm at a remote Gothic Priory, Belinda is drawn into an enclosed world of sexual alchemy. Portia won Best Lesbian Scene for Entertaining Mr Stone.
- Madelynne Ellis – Passion of Isis - Sex magic, stormy deserts and ancient, sybaritic secrets. Madelynne won Best Male/Male Scene for Dark Designs.
- Kristina Lloyd – Asking for Trouble - Best Female Submission Scene - The boundaries between fantasy and reality start to blur as Beth plays out her dreams of sleazy sex with the mysterious Ilya. Danger and obsession in the seaside town of Brighton. I know this is true because I wrote it. And I live in Brighton.
- Mathilde Madden – Equal Opportunities - Best Female Domination Scene - Left unable to walk after a car accident, David thinks his love-life is over until he meets kinky Mary who finds the idea of a boy in a wheelchair too sexy for words. Hot, daring, thought-provoking and lots of other provoking too.
- Nikki Magennis – Circus Excite - Julia runs off to join an erotic circus. Decadent, dazzling and deliciously written.
- Madeline Moore – Wild Card - Best Oral Sex Scene - One man, three women and a very wild weekend.
- Sophie Mouette – Cat Scratch Fever - Secretary meets Born Free.
- Kate Pearce – Where have all the cowboys gone? - Cowboys, cowboys! Oh, I know I'm supposed to write a nifty little summary here but, ohhh, cowboys. The first line of this novel is 'Yee-ha!' Surely that's enough!
- Alison Tyler – Tiffany Twisted - Best Kinky Sex Scene - This book is so sexy and bonkers! Tiffany and her boyfriend, Kurt, somehow swap bodies. Ladies, imagine waking up with a hard-on and running your hand over your firm, muscular chest. Argh! You are your boyfriend and he is you! Is that heaven or is that hell?
We've got two massive prizes featuring a bumper selection of novels and anthologies plus 3 runners-up who'll each receive a copy of the seriously sexy, Sex with Strangers - and a condom.
All you need to do is add a comment. You don't need a blogger account and you don't have to say anything brainy, sexy or funny (but, hey, if you want to, that's fine). In fact, all we need is a name (doesn't have to be your real name) to call out when we do the draw on May 15th. If your name is, say, Jane or John, could you add a distinguishing mark so we don't get confused. You know the kind of thing: 'Jane in Spain' or 'John with the penis that curves to the right'. ('Oh, *that* John!' we'll all cry.) Or call yourself something improbable like Priscilla Pornhound.
And it would be ever so helpful to our statisticians if you could tell us roughly where you're coming from. Or do I mean coming roughly from? Oh, okay, we're just nosy: US? UK? Munich? Your dad's garden shed? This isn't compulsory. If you simply want to call yourself 'Friend of John with the bent dick', that's okay too. We'll still know who you are.
Good luck everyone! Now get commenting! Go on, you know you want it!