Some people love shopping, but I'm not really one of them. Even at this time of year I manage to get out of most of it via the joys of online, home delivery and just plain old shirking. But the one kind of shopping I do love is book shopping. I find it is one kind of shopping where online and mail order just aren’t the same. I'm an incurable book-fondler. Mmm.
However, one thing that probably could tempt me out of a bookshop would be getting those books for free. Mmm, free books, my favourite kind. Especially a stack of hot sexy books by all my favourite Lust Bites authors.
And that is just what we have here. A Christmas present from us to you to celebrate everything that is wonderful right now - from the launch of Lust Bites, to the stupendous performance of many of our authors in the Scarlet Erotic Fiction Awards, to the US release of Black Lace's new Wicked Words short story collection Sex and Shopping – featuring many Lust Biters – we are offering, yes, free books. We have two sets of the following 8 fabulous books:
- My own Equal Opportunities a deviant novel about fetishism, disability and sexuality - winner of the Scarlet Award for best female domination scene.
- Madelynne Ellis's smoking hot goth-wedding set Dark Designs - winner of the Scarlet Award for best male-male scene
- BDSM queen Portia da Costa's Continuum – a black lace classic about a sexy secret society and one of the best selling BL titles ever!
- Nikki Magennis's Circus Excite – a beautiful and very hot book full of magic and wonder and smut. Literary erotica. In a good way – a really good way
- Janine Ashbless's Burning Bright – one of the first of Black Lace's brand new and very exciting paranormal erotica line
- Wild Card by Madeleine Moore – I've not read this one yet but I plan to as it was the winner of the Scarlet Award for best oral scene. Yum.
- Asking for Trouble by Kristina Lloyd - an edgy, seedy-sexy book about the darkest sexual fantasies – winner of the Scarlet Award for best female submission scene
- And finally the appropriately titled short story collection, Sex and Shopping, a fab (and bright pink) book that will even satisfy those of you that loathe shopping with a passion, featuring Lust Biters Portia da Costa, Madelynne Ellis, Kate Pearce, Kristina Lloyd and, yay, me.
So, to win all of these books and keep yourself sizzling in hot, hot literature until the weather gets warm again just drop us a comment. It doesn’t matter what you say. In fact, as it's Xmas, we don’t mind if you just say 'mistletoe' or 'tinsel' but pop out of lurker-land and let us know you're there sometime before the 6th January.
Sex and Shopping: well, with Xmas nearly upon us and the January sales just around the corner, avoiding shopping is going to get harder and harder. Taking a copy of Sex and Shopping to read whilst waiting in line might be one way to make it more bearable.