Wednesday, December 20, 2006

We are the Champions!



Hey, Lust Bites authors have just swept the board at the new annual Scarlet Erotic Fiction Awards!

Best Female Domination Scene: Mathilde Madden for Equal Opportunities
Best Male-Male Sex Scene: Madelynne Ellis for Dark Designs
Best Lesbian Scene: Portia Da Costa for Entertaining Mr Stone
Best Female Submission Scene: Kristina Lloyd for Asking For Trouble
Best Kinky Sex Scene: Alison Tyler for Tiffany Twisted

Don't we just rock!!!!

Check out Scarlet Magazine here

10 comments:

Nikki Magennis said...

Whoop! Bravo, bravo, cheers and bouquets all round!

Sabrina Luna said...

WTG Ladies! Woohoo! Now I need to scribble down all the names of your *winning* works for future buying --oh my! ;)

Mathilde Madden said...

w00t w00t. Scarlet is a great mag!

kristina lloyd said...

Scarlet's the best! Can I be the first to do a Gwyneth? I'm so happy, I'm so thrilled ... < sobs >

Madelynne Ellis said...

I think the cashier in WHSmith thought I was crazy, I was grinning so much. Congrats, ladies, and hazar for Scarlet.

Liz said...

Woo Hoo
Way To Go Ladies

Alison Tyler said...

I'm really pleased... I can't wait to see the magazine! And I heard that Saskia Walker got a nod as well!

Laura Bacchi said...

Congrats, ladies!!!

Kate Pearce said...

Wonderful news ladies!!

Saskia Walker said...

Congratulations, ladies! I'm so thrilled and amazed to be there with you erotica divas! :)