Saturday, July 21, 2007

Something Saucy for Saturday...

Erotika: Bedtime Stories is here! This first anthology from Sensorotika is filled with naughty tales. Four of my stories made it into this volume. Here's a teaser of a tale from one of those:



From "Passing the Time"
By Gwen Masters

She had all sorts of ideas now, and no one to share them with. She wondered again where he was, and why he hadn’t called like he said he would.

Leaning over with a sigh, Amber put the lotion on the windowsill above her bed. As she did, her gaze landed on the space beside her nightstand.

On the little red box peeking out from under the bed.

In that box resided a variety of adult toys, from vibrators to dildos to pearls to clamps. She looked at the box for a very long time. In all her concern that her boyfriend didn’t feel the way he once had, her sexual desire had taken a vacation. She had played with herself the day before and found that the resulting orgasm wasn’t worth the time. It was nothing but a thin, joyless spasm of physical release that left her feeling even worse than she had before she started.

But as Amber looked at the box, she started thinking.

First she got sad.

Then she got angry.

Then she got busy.

She yanked the box out from under the bed. Something in there rattled -- batteries, perhaps. She opened the top and looked at the first toy there, the dildo that looked quite a bit like her boyfriend’s cock. She picked it up, testing the weight of it in her hand. She looked at the phone. It sat there silently, mocking her hopes that she would hear his voice while she contemplated exactly what she was going to do with that toy.

Because she was going to do something with it, by God.

Something kinky.

Her nipples were hard and hurting already. She ran her hand along where he had been, traced the bruise his tongue and teeth had left there a week ago. She shifted in the bed, lay down on her back and let her fingers walk all over her skin. It was slick from the lotion, warm from her shower. Goosebumps rose everywhere when she thought of the kisses he had bestowed on the back of her neck, of the way he had kissed her ear and made her sigh. She touched all those places and then some.

Her legs shifted. Her knees opened. She slid one hand down between them, careful not to touch the most sensitive places. She loved the way her legs felt, delightfully smooth and silky, perfect for wrapping around a set of strong, pistoning hips. Soon she was moving a little, pushing her body up to meet her hand. She spread her fingers and slid them between her legs.

She was wet. A tiny moan escaped her.

She lifted her hand to her lips, licked first one finger, then another. She moaned again, a low and secret sound, something for herself alone.

She suddenly remembered the toy in her hand. She slid it across her thigh and let out a shuddering breath. She wanted to be filled, to be slammed hard, to be made love to. All at once.

She pushed the toy against her clit. Her moan was louder this time, and the sensation rolled through her with the force of a fast-moving wave. Had she really been that tense?

“Slow,” she said out loud, taking a deep breath. The toy slipped against her clit, back and forth, warming even more as her wetness spread over it. Her pussy was as smooth as her legs were. The wetness flowed unchecked across her lips and down the crack of her ass. She would have to change the sheets later. She didn’t care.

Her mind slipped away to another place. There was a man hovering above her, a fantasy behind her closed eyelids. She didn’t see his face but she heard his voice in her head, the familiar smooth tone that turned her on when he said those oh-so-right things.

You want that, don’t you? You want my cock.

She slipped the toy in another inch. The walls of her pussy stretched deliciously around it. She bit her lip as her boyfriend’s voice whispered again in her head, and she imagined she could feel his strong arms on either side of her, holding his weight above her body. A drop of sweat rolled down her forehead and she imagined that it had dripped from the man in her mind.

You like that, don’t you? You can’t get enough.

The word slut crossed her mind, and as it did the man chuckled in her ear.

Slut, huh? That’s what you like to be called? Slut. You’re a good one, aren’t you?

She arched up and slid the toy home. It made her gasp, made her whimper, made her stretch. It made the man in her mind laugh out loud.

Look at you, how bad you need it. You’re a slut, you’re in heat, and you’re ready to take on the whole neighborhood. Aren’t you?

She was right on the edge. That fast, that hard, that steep was the climb. She stood it for three long strokes and with the fourth, she turned her head into the pillow to muffle the scream as she came.

Amber lay dazed. The orgasm had knocked the breath from her.

The whole neighborhood, he taunted again.

She reached blindly and found the toy box again. Without opening her eyes, she felt around until she found what she wanted. What she needed...


* * *

Ah, yes...every woman needs a toybox filled with delicious things!

One commenter on today's blog will get a copy of Erotika: Bedtime Stories, autographed by yours truly. If you can't wait that long or want a few more for your friends, here's where you can find out more.

Now go have a sexy weekend!

Cheers,
Gwen "Loves Her Toybox" Masters

21 comments:

Dayle A. Dermatis said...

Ooh, very hot! [fans self]

Portia Da Costa said...

Phew!!!! That's steamy... :)

Thanks for posting such a corking hot extract... Way to start the w/e!!!

Merry said...

Great excerpt! Certainly brightened up a mizzly saturday. Very...warming! :o)

Alison Tyler said...

Loves Her Toybox

Hey, Gwen,

You gave yourself a name! We'll have to get right to work on a t-shirt for you! You'll fit right in with Kristina "Arthouse Slut" Lloyd, Olivia "I'm just here for the sex" Knight, and the rest of the superheroes.

XXX,
AT

Anne Tourney said...

Wow! Very hot!

I have a special fondness for masturbation scenes -- self-love is so underrated, I think. I found myself hoping that she finds a lover who can match her desires . . . then I realized that she has found one, right in her own delicious body.

Thank you for sharing this excerpt, Gwen; it's a lovely treat.

Unknown said...

Great excerpt!

Angel said...

Loves Her Toybox

Yes!

Toys are my little obsession lately. I can cruise sex-toy sites for hours and get not a single lick of work done. I get so excited when I get a new package of toys in the mail...and of course, when I venture into a sex toy shop, I plan a whole afternoon. I can't leave until I have checked out every vibrator, tried out every whip and crop, played around with all the lubes...

*happy sigh*

I finally get my own T-shirt!

Vincent Copsey said...

Nice one, Gwen!

Sommer Marsden said...

Niiiiice. Love that cover. Whoo!

Thanks for few minutes of procrastination...I mean entertainment. I am most certainly not procrastinating by reading steamy smut excerpts :)

Alison Tyler said...

I think Ashley calls that "research," Sommer. But I'm not sure.

Madeline Moore said...

Yes indeed, every girl should have a toybox, and a secret stash of erotica novels that now must include this collection of bedtime stories. Four stories in one collection, Gwen? Wow. I'm not huge on masturbation scenes, which doesn't mean I don't write them because I certainly do. This one really catches my fancy, though. I'm not sure why, at the moment, something to do with the integration of her irritation with the bf, the fact that her last bout of masturbation was unsatisfactory...oh hell, I'll analyze later, I've got other business to attend to right now...
the whole neighbourhood...yeah!

Kristina Lloyd said...

'Self-love is underrated' - I think Anne earned herself a T-shirt with that one.

Congrats, Gwen!

Ally said...

Great excerpt Gwen. How nice that you have four of your little treasures all under one cover.

I keep my toys in a cloth bag hanging from my bed. I think I'll take four of my favorite treasures and slip under the cover....LOL

Nobody can do me like me!

Have a great weekend everyone.
>^,,^<

Sommer Marsden said...

*Nobody can do me like me!*

My god, Ally, now *that* should be on a tee shirt...Alison...oh, Alison!

Angel said...

I agree...that's the perfect t-shirt slogan!

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's hot. Sounds great.

Anonymous said...

I keep my toys in my nightstand. A well chosen toy and erotica can make for a very full afternoon or evening. Great excerpt!

Unknown said...

It's a great excerpt-thank you!

Sue A. said...

Great excerpt! The hotter the better!

Anonymous said...

So hot and steamy I almost forgot it is raining!

Angell said...

Amazing excerpt. I always have problems writing mastrubation scenes.

Might try my HAND at it again - after......