Saturday, July 14, 2007

Coming Attractions

By Mathilde Madden as seen on t shirts

It's funny writing for Lust Bites. One minute you’re all excited writing a lovely interview with Stephen Elliott. And next thing you know your post is waaay down there and it's time to usher in the next week of jollies.

But if you loved last week – and who didn't?- Alison Tyler has her commemorative t shirt making elves busy again. And while I'm on the subject of last week - don't forget if you are seriously disturbed and thinking of buying any curly pig tail butt plugs or anal ring toss games or latex gloves, head on over to Extreme Restraints and use our special code 'elliott' for 13% off. Don't wait, this depravity only runs until Friday.

Anyway, look, David is awake, better be quick.

Monday: Gwen Masters talks Occupational Hazards. Is erotica writing dangerous? Well my little finger has been a bit tingly lately, but, frankly, no. However, there may be some pitfalls you don’t expect.

Then Olivia Knight talks about all things slippery when wet. Get sticky on Wednesday.

On Friday Alison Tyler presents Ashley Lister. Now that's going to be really filthy.

Well, that's that done. Come on David, get up. I've bought you a present…

Mathilde Madden
There's only one David Beckham (unfortunately)

16 comments:

Alison Tyler said...

Oh, my gloves, my gloves! You put up my gloves! Even though I own them, I keep that page bookmarked, just to peek at now and then...

Kristina Lloyd said...

There's only one David Beckham

Yes, but I bet he's got a lot of energy. Have you finished with him yet?

Anonymous said...

I'm sending him over now. Brace yourself - he's a bit grumpy.

Alison Tyler said...

Well, you didn't show us the present you bought him did you? It wasn't this, was it?

XXX,
Alison

P.S. I just love the male model's expression in this picture.

Kristina Lloyd said...

Oh God, he's grumpy. I was hoping he would be after you'd done with him.

I am *so* braced.

Anonymous said...

Is it too late for me to try and cultivate a sort of sweet innocent type image?

Angel said...

I think it's waaaaay too late for any of us to seem anything close to innocent...

David Beckham. My day just got better.

Alison Tyler said...

You know, I came back for another peek at Beckham, and ended up staring at the lovely panties on the luscious ass of Alana's Lust Bite.

I love that we have a lady bite this week!

Kristina Lloyd said...

I came back for another peek at Beckham - and I kept peeking at Beckham.

Sweet and innocent. Hmm, I'll ask our image consultants ...

Oh, they suggested a name change: 'Tilly the Hug.'

How's that?

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I have to say, I do prefer a boy bite.

Just the way I'm made.

Alison Tyler said...

Yes, well you would. But it's nice that we're equal opportunity biters, isn't it? I think Sommer might have something to say about biting....

Sommer Marsden said...

*I think Sommer might have something to say about biting.... *

I have no idea what you are talking about. And the fact that I am wearing a turtleneck and it's 98 degrees outside is completely irrelevant...

Oh, looks like a great week. Which was the point of me popping in here in the first place ;)
xoxo
S
p.s. I prefer boy bites too but would not kick Brittany out of my bed if she wanted just a little nibble...

Alison Tyler said...

She's nibbling you, I'm absconding with her panties, Tilly is doing her best sweet and innocent impression, but where's Kristina? (Oh, how I love to talk about them Brits when they're asleep.)

Janine Ashbless said...

Nice Bite Alana!

Anonymous said...

Look, I even have a sweeter, innocenter pic

Madeline Moore said...

Was that 'Tilly the hug' or 'Atilly the Hug'?