Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Planet Mail Licker -Winner!

Jothemama-you are the winner of a print copy (or ebook if you prefer) of "Planet Mail"
Please contact me at:
contactme at katepearce dot com
to claim your prize.

And if any of you are in Dallas between 5:30-7:30 pm on Wednesday July 11th-come and find the lusties who are signing books at the great RWA Literacy for Life book signing at the Hyatt Regency. It's open to the public and over 400 romance writers will be there, including me and both halves of Sophie Mouette (and a few others you might know, Nora Roberts, Jennifer Crusie, J R Ward, Sherrilyn Kenyon et al.)

Kate x

2 comments:

Ally said...

Congrats JotheMama!

Have a loads of fun at the book signing Kate. I wish you much success.
>^,,^<

Portia Da Costa said...

Have a wild time at RWA, Kate! I wish I was there with you... Maybe another year?