Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Silver Crown: Silver Werewolves 2 - Out Today in USA

By Mathilde Madden

Just a quick interruption to the Possession stories to let you know that my second Silver Werewolves book - The Silver Crown - is out today in the US.

While the first book, The Silver Collar stands alone and covers quite straightforward ground with the story of a werewolf in love with a werewolf hunter in Oxford, this book really changes things into a serial, with a much wider opened up plot.

We find out more about the social structure and lives of werewolves all over the world and also meet more witches. Oh, I love writing about witches!

Today, over on my blog, is a smutty snippet where Alfie, Iris and Blake find themselves all locked up with nothing to do...

Mat xx

5 comments:

Megan Kerr said...

I have to get this book. The Silver Collar was wonderful - suddenly the whole alpha male thing becomes a whole lot more attractive, put into werewolf terms...

Anne Tourney said...

Yeay - these US release dates always seem to take forever while we wait for the hot UK smut. Congratulations!

I love that illustration; it does weird things to my subconscious.

danetteb said...

Happy Release Day!

Love the red riding hood pic.

Hugs, Danette

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to settling down with all 3 of these books and having a wolf-fest!

Sabrina Luna said...

Hey Tilly --I got both COLLAR & CROWN today and can't wait to read'em! ;)

Big Hugs,
Sabrina )O(