Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Silver Crown: Silver Werewolves 2 - Out Today in USA

By Mathilde Madden

Just a quick interruption to the Possession stories to let you know that my second Silver Werewolves book - The Silver Crown - is out today in the US.

While the first book, The Silver Collar stands alone and covers quite straightforward ground with the story of a werewolf in love with a werewolf hunter in Oxford, this book really changes things into a serial, with a much wider opened up plot.

We find out more about the social structure and lives of werewolves all over the world and also meet more witches. Oh, I love writing about witches!

Today, over on my blog, is a smutty snippet where Alfie, Iris and Blake find themselves all locked up with nothing to do...

Mat xx

5 comments:

Olivia Knight said...

I have to get this book. The Silver Collar was wonderful - suddenly the whole alpha male thing becomes a whole lot more attractive, put into werewolf terms...

Anne Tourney said...

Yeay - these US release dates always seem to take forever while we wait for the hot UK smut. Congratulations!

I love that illustration; it does weird things to my subconscious.

danetteb said...

Happy Release Day!

Love the red riding hood pic.

Hugs, Danette

Kate Pearce said...

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to settling down with all 3 of these books and having a wolf-fest!

Sabrina Luna said...

Hey Tilly --I got both COLLAR & CROWN today and can't wait to read'em! ;)

Big Hugs,
Sabrina )O(