Thursday, February 21, 2008

Flash and Win - Winners

By Mathilde Madden

Anyone who read through the entries for Flash and Win - our Valentine's Day Competition - will know what I'm about to say: the standard was incredibly high. Oh yes. There were cat fights and hair pulling like you would not believe backstage when it came to selecting a winner.

So, in the end, I had to ask a naked Brendan Fraser winged messenger to select the winners. And he was happy to oblige. And after that he picked out the winners...

Ah, the tough life of an erotica author blogger

So thanks to Brendan, and in traditional reverse order, third prize goes to:

Leatherdykeuk: Big and Little
There’s frost on the grass but that doesn’t stop you from pushing me
over and jumping on top of me, knocking the wind from my lungs. You’ve
got a huge weight advantage – sixty pounds or more – and you grasp my
wrists, spreading my arms wide. You forgot my legs, asshole. One foot
curls around yours as the other snakes up and over your head. It’s a
simple matter to flip you from there. I dump you on your fat ass and put
you into an arm lock while my other hand fumbles with your zipper. Who’s
the daddy now, fuckface?


Second prize goes to:

Mina Murray: Body Shots
Ritual candles cast a strobing glow on the black granite bench.
You smell like sex and danger.
We wrestle in the half-light, a mass of angry limbs. Taste of tequila
and lime on your tongue. I rub salt into your wounds. You stiffen inside
me: pain sharpens your desire.
Your hands tangle in my hair. Go on, I urge, pull tight.
You bite my throat, exposed to you, proffered.
There'll be a mark tomorrow, and I wish, all of a sudden, for a
fine-tipped pen to scrawl on you, indelibly, the words for what you do
to me.


And our winner:

Busaikko: Homecoming
Last night I fingered myself deep, conjuring your scent and the ghost of
your weight on my skin. Last night I rolled my nipples rough between
thumb and forefinger, remembering your callused hands. Last night's
orgasm was neatly orchestrated, swept into a towel and gone.
Tonight your mouth tastes like peaches, and I can smell the sun in your
hair. You open me and fill me, bite already aching nipples, take me over
the sofa and against the wall. We break the bed again and paint our
bodies with come and spit, and you fall asleep still inside me, home.


Please email us at lustbitesladies [at] yahoo [dot] com to arrange the posting of your prizes.

Huge congratulations to the winners and our sincerest thanks to everyone who entered. It was one of our most successful and fun competitions.

Do you agree with my Brendan's choices. If not, which was your favourite? You could always ask your favourite naked celebrity for his opinion... why should I have all the fun?

Mat x

PS: Stay tuned tomorrow for hot historicals!

20 comments:

Megan Kerr said...

There's a beautiful man collapsed on the side of the street - quick! Out the way! Let me give him mouth-to-mouth!

Well done, winners.

Rachel Green said...

How super. Third in such a diversity of excellent work is praise indeed. Thank you.

Janine Ashbless said...

I don't envy you for having to make the decisions, Mat! The quality and number of entries just knocked my socks off. Thanks for running such a great comp.

Jeremy Edwards said...

Congratulations, winners!!

I'm not surprised you needed Mercury to open the prize envelopes. They were Hermetically sealed, after all.

Erastes said...

Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone for making it a fun hot competition!

where do you GET these gorgeous pictures?

Erastes said...

Oh and I think Jeremy deserves a yellow card for his pun.

Jeremy Edwards said...

Oh and I think Jeremy deserves a yellow card for his pun.

(Sigh) Another one? Okay, but I'm starting to run out of room for them.

t'Sade said...

Aww, but great entries. And I don't envy anyone who has to choose the top three. :)

'gratz to the winners.

Megan Kerr said...

Busaikko, Mina, and Leatherdykeuk, you've been added to our hall of fame of competition winners...

Madeline Moore said...

Congratulations winners! I agree with janine - the quality and quantity of entries boggles the mind. Nicely done, Mat - er- Mercury.
And O, I like our 'Competition Winners' Hall of Fame so much I just go there, from time to time, to amaze myself with our generosity and creative blogging content.

t'Sade said...

I'm glad I could contribute a little to this community, though, I'd really, really, really love you (even more) if you would change T'Sade to t'Sade on that page? Pretty please?

I'll write erotica if you do...

... gonna anyways, though, in essence of being fair.

Unknown said...

They were all so good it was incredibly hard to pick winners-but congrats to everyone!

Lil said...

Congrats to the winners! I had good fun reading through all the entries.

Megan Kerr said...

t'Sade - your wish is my command. But you knew that anyway, didn't you?

Tilly - and there I was, thinking you went to admire the how the ribbons change colour with the seasons...

t'Sade said...

I suspected.

So, what kind of erotica do you want?

Megan Kerr said...

Oooh, something hot and sunny to chase the winter winds away, I should think... Do you do requests, then?

t'Sade said...

Well, I *did* say I'd write some erotica if you were to change my entry on the page. And I follow through with my commitments. Just give me a few days.

I've always taken requests. Well, requests (unpaid) or commissions (paid). I don't have a fancy writing career as the lovely ladies do here, mainly because my one and only book is dead in the water with a publisher who doesn't exist. I'm self-publishing it just to get it back out there, but that's going to be another eight months (I'm getting an illustration per chapter and apparently bondage and mummys takes a bit).

That and my second novel is... probably not fodder for publishers either. :) Third one might, its just got spanking, demons, and magic. That's the one I'm writing this year (Question of Fire), but I got distracted with a little story series about a cross-dressing submissive little guy.

What professional career I do have is basically writing commissions (mostly niche fetishes and its Work For Hire, but most let me post it on my website). Since I have nearly no limits (what I don't like is MUCH shorter than the things I do like), I basically offer up my fingers to those who ask. So, for the last six years or so, I have two lists: requests and commissions. Requests are just that, a request for me to write something. It gets shuffled constantly depending on my mood. Commissions I get paid for, but for the most part, they are for a very specific fetish or, in some cases, an even more specific scene/plot.

It wasn't until recently that I decided to get rich and powerful writing for actual publication. *cough* :) That's much, much harder than writing a 15-30 page story for one person.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! It's an honour to be in such great company.

Nikki Magennis said...

Congrats to the winners! I *love* 'Homecoming'.

Samantha said...

Kudos to the winners-and awesome work by the others!