Sunday, February 10, 2008

Coming Attractions

By Mathilde Madden

You never really leave Lust Bites. Well, actually you do. And some wonderful writing talents have come and gone on this blog. Most recently the wonderful Alison Tyler and the incredible Kristina Lloyd.

Both of whom feature, alongside the still current Dayle A Dermatis and Shanna Germain, in The Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica. Dayle will be offering a peek between the covers on Monday.

Wednesday is competition time - but with a twist. Yet again we are offering a slew of erotic novels and to win them you need to respond with some erotic fictioning of your own. Tune in then for more details.

On Friday I interview our brand new member Erastes. I haven't told her yet about the part where you never leave.

Mat x


Talking of competitions: a copy of A Gentlemen's Wager goes to Caffey
Copies of Possession go to angell, sacchi green and Lucy Felthouse

Send your details to Lustbitesladies [at] yahoo [dot] com

6 comments:

Dayle A. Dermatis said...

Actually, the two stories in the book are by Shanna and by Sophie Mouette (the writing team of myself and Teresa Noelle Roberts). I can't take all that credit! :-)

Anonymous said...

I just thought I'd say - yes, that is Robert Downey Jr.! It's a still from the upcoming film "Iron Man."

Anonymous said...

Thanks kat - I ought to be more careful labeling these things!

Kristina Lloyd said...

Thank you for making me incredible! I'm muchly looking forward to Erastes joining in the fun on Friday.

And yes, there's definitely a Hotel California aspect to Lust Bites. But, for me, one of the joys of not being a Lustie is that I'm no longer obliged to keep track of all Dayle's pseudonyms! I can just think - 'Oh yes, the writer who acts like a spy.' So much easier!

Very nice gratuitous man-snog pic, BTW.

Anonymous said...

It's not gratuitous - we have a tag for that - it's for Erastes joining. I heard she is brining all her man snoggage with her and I am excited.

Caffey said...

Oh I can't wait to see more covers! I just got a book from Borders (Bookstore) of Kristina Lloyd's. IT will be my first read of hers, I think its called DARKER THAN LOVE. I'm finally finding the Black Lace books here. They used to have in one section and now they are mingled together with the other romance books.

Thanks too on GENTLEMEN's WAGER. So looking forward to reading it!! I'm thrilled!