Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Silver Cage

By Mathilde Madden

I’m here again because, practically speaking, I have three books out this week. There’s Possession of course, but also on Tuesday Silver Werewolves 2: The Silver Crown came out in the US and today Silver Werewolves 3: The Silver Cage comes out in the UK. The last book - that means, here at least, it is now possible to go out and buy the entire 3 book series in one great wodge!

So I’m celebrating, even though this schedule is crazy. Although nowhere near as crazy as my schedule when I was writing the damn things.

Reading order
Silver Werewolves 1: The Silver Collar
Silver Werewolves 2: The Silver Crown
Silver Werewolves 3: The Silver Cage

And I’m back tomorrow to tell you about my contribution to Possession. Does it involve werewolves? Wait and see…

Mat x

10 comments:

Kristina Lloyd said...

Congratulations in triplicate! Look - I've made you a wolf-wodge! All in the right order and everything.

Brilliant achievement. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, that's amazing! Thank you

Kristina Lloyd said...

My pleasure! No, really it was. Those covers are so lovely!

Madeline Moore said...

Nice to see all three books lined up and ready to go. What an accomplishment, Mat. Big congrats.

Vincent Copsey said...

Happy publication day!

Angell said...

Ar-woooooooooooooo! (Ok, so it's hard to type a howl LOL)

Congrats hon - that's so fabulous!!

Unknown said...

What an amazing accomplishment-you must be so proud!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on those releases!

Caffey said...

I'm excited Mathilde!! When will the 3rd book be out in the US? Can't wait!

Caffey said...

Mathilde, are you doing anything special to celebrate your releases? :)