Sunday, April 29, 2007

Coming Attractions

by Mathilde Madden

It's May! Well nearly. And doesn’t time fly when you have multiple deadlines? But there are too many wonderful things coming up on Lust Bites to dwell on my worries for long.

On Monday our favourite cowboy aficionado Kate Pearce will be here with Molly Weatherfield author of the wonderfully dirty Carrie's Story one of the best kinky novels ever written.

Our Wednesday chat features Dayle A Dermatis and Teresa Noelle Roberts (who write together as Sophie Mouette). They will be taking us out of our comfort zone. I don't know about you, but writing so many back to back kinky werewolf novels you start to see fur and fangs when you close your eyes is waaay out of mine. But, I told you, this post isn’t about me.

Friday is competition time. To celebrate the UK release of the latest Black Lace Wicked Words collection Sex with Strangers, Kristina Lloyd will be here to explain how to enter.

Tilly aka Mathilde Madden
Raised by Wolves

3 comments:

Kristina Lloyd said...

Lordy, I don't know about multiple *deadlines* ... They're a randy-looking bunch, aren't they? Very nice. And such colourful pants!

I adore Carrie's Story. Well, I'm currently half way through it. I think the pony girls are about to come on. Even at the halfway stage, I'm happy to say it's one of the best smut books I've ever read. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Alison Tyler said...

May I have the one in green? Please?

Janine Ashbless said...

I want the one standing at the back!