Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wolf Month

By Mathilde Madden

I'll be back on Friday to talk about wolves in depth. But I'm just here today to nudge our American readers in the direction of two werewolfy books released today. Possession - the second Black Lace paranormal novella collection (featuring me, Madelynne Ellis and Anne Tourney) and The Silver Cage - the final book of my werewolf trilogy.


PS:

The winner of a copy of L is for Leather is Limecello. Congratulations! E-mail your details to lustbitesladies[at]yahoo[dot]com and we'll send you your prize.

3 comments:

Megan Kerr said...

If anyone wants to whet their appetite with some snippets, there are three excerpts from Possession, one for each novella: Anne Tourney's "Falling Dancer", plus Madelynne Ellis's "Broken Angel, plus Mathilde Madden's "Silver Chains". Which is of course, a bit of prequel/backstory type stuff to the werewolf trilogy.

Plus The Silver Cage was February's smut slot, so read a chunk here!

Unknown said...

You're 'nudging' me toward these amazing books? It's okay, I'm running to get them already!
Congrats all!!

Madeline Moore said...

Brava! Brava! Brava!