Sunday, August 3, 2008

Coming Attractions

by Janine AshblessThis week upcoming on Lust Bites looks a bit like The Olivia and Janine Show, I'm afraid - because we have books hitting the UK shops this week and we want to let you know all about them, not to mention give a few copies away!

So on Monday Olivia Knight will be telling us about The Three Riddles, her fantasy novella in the 3-author collection Enchanted. Jealousy, magic, suffering and destiny; it's all there in that story!

This book just got an amazing 6 out of 5 "knocked our socks off" review from Dark Angel Reviews, who described it as "one of the all time best [anthologies] I've ever read ... I was in a whirlwind of emotions throughout." Read the whole review here.

On Wednesday I will be introducing my new novel Wildwood, out this week in the UK: a contemporary paranormal about ritual magic, a love-triangle, lurking fairies of the most frightening sort and a wood that holds a very dangerous secret.

And on Friday I will be back to let you know about my contribution to the Enchanted anthology: a story called Bear Skin which is all about keeping your promises, even to were-bears...

So we'll have copies to give away to lucky commenters - make sure you join us!

xxx
Janine

2 comments:

Madeline Moore said...

Wow. Big congratulations to you both, Janine and Olivia. I read the whole review and I'm - um - chuffed - on the praise you received.

Deep Cleaning Midwest City said...

Greaat reading