Sunday, August 24, 2008

Coming Attractions, pa pa pa pa pa pa........


by Erastes

I would sing the Pearl and Dean theme tune here, but I doubt anyone here is ancient enough to understand the reference or remember Pearl and Dean at all. *feels old*

So, in my best gravelly "Trailer Man Voice" I am happy to announce my very first coming attractions. THIS WEEK....

There's a reason for the movie references, of course, so excuse the clumsy segue.

On Monday Madeline Moore will be discussing Scriptwriting For Dummies.

On Wednesday Olivia Knight will be getting the hose and bucket out and getting men wet for our amusement and delectation.

And on Friday, Janine Ashbless slides into the Smut Slot and shows us around her Wildwood

Lust Bites: Popcorn and gallon of coke for the libido...

3 comments:

Janine Ashbless said...

Oh - They still play the Pearl and Dean music at my local Vue. Some things never die.

Vincent Copsey said...

I was just about to say the same thing, Janine.

Madeline Moore said...

Nicely done Erastes.