Sunday, November 25, 2007

Coming Attractions

By Mathilde Madden

It's cold and I'm keeping warm with thoughts of heat and sunshine. Specifically, who would I most like to be stranded on a desert island with, a cowboy, a werewolf or a barely legal piece of jalibait?

Hmm... Pass the pina cola.

Actually forget that question - next week on Lust Bites I don't have to choose.

On Monday, sit back and welcome me, because finally (i.e on Tues) the first installment of my epic werewolf trilogy is out in the US. Brace yourself statesiders. Then, lock up your sons, your grandsons and your toyboys because Deanna Ashford is on the prowl for men she could go on The Generation Game with. She's old enough to be their mother on Wednesday.

The last friday of the month always and only means smut on Lust Bites. Kate Pearce, the woman who brought us bondage vikings in space is here with a slightly more down to earth extract from her new cowboy fancier's delight - Roping the Wind.

See you on that desert island

Mat Madden x

PS The winer of Alison Tyler's early festive treat is Anna Pelletti Modica. Please email Alison at msalisontyler at yahoo dot com to arrange which chimney she needs to climb down.

4 comments:

Janine Ashbless said...

Couldn't we have a young cowboy lassooing a werewolf?

P.S: Following on from Dayle's post last week, anyone wanna see my new tattoo?

Unknown said...

I wonder if that picture exists? If anyone finds it, please send it to me!

Love the tattoo!

Janine Ashbless said...

Thanks - So do I. which is a jolly good thing, really.
:-)

Dayle A. Dermatis said...

Oooh, very pretty--and in such a powerful spot, too!