Sunday, September 28, 2008

Coming Attractions

by Janine Ashbless This picture shows Simon Keenlyside as Don Giovanni in the current run at the Royal Opera in London. I hope it serves to remind us all that the path of sensual indulgence and concupiscence leads only to perdition. Yep, that's what I think every time I look at this picture.

Stiffening our moral fibre this week on Lust Bites :

On Monday Edie Bingham brings us a salutary look at Fun Loving Criminals.

On Wednesday Madelynne Ellis introduces an uplifting movie Scene We Love.

UPDATE: On Friday Dayle Dermatis and Teresa Noelle Roberts will be back to lead us through the philosophical and highly educational Modern Kama Sutra.

Lust Bites: a bastion of invigorating probity and virtue all year round!

xxx
Janine

5 comments:

Megan Kerr said...

Inspiring all manner of rectitude and uprightness. I myself feel tears of virtue forming, just studying that fine moral example. Now, thoroughly uplifted, I'm off to the opera to Improve Myself further.

Janine Ashbless said...

Glad to hear that O!
I was groping for a "rectitude" pun when I wrote this post, but as it was 4.45am at the time I couldn't quite manage it.

Megan Kerr said...

Glad I was able to rectify that for you.

WAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAAAAAR... rolls around on floor laughing

Madeline Moore said...

Girlz! Order, please. Don't make me send you to Father Mclongstuff! I know how much you abhor your visits to the rectory!

Henri said...

Awesome blog you hhave here