Sunday, September 21, 2008

Coming Attractions


It's a mystery... Oh, it's a mystery... Please excuse the singing but that's exactly what this Monday's post here at Lust Bites appears to be. The crystal scrying ball has failed. I'm hoping it's a post about naked butts, or maybe something about tasting forbidden apples, hence this weeks inspiring piccie. But whatever it turns out to be, I'm sure it'll be worth stopping by for.

On Wednesday, the gorgeous Kate Pearce is back again to tell us about her latest release, Simply Sinful. Which I'm sure contains a fair quotient of naked man flesh.

And on Friday in the smut slot, dotty former librarian Portia da Costa will be giving us a sneak peak at her new release In Too Deep, set in a library. I swear my local isn't nearly so much fun. There certainly aren't any hot Professors lurking in the basement!

See you there...

Madelynne xx

1 comment:

LVLM(Leah) said...

Ooooh, I love mysteries. And I love gratuitous naked menz butt photos as well. :)