Sunday, July 6, 2008

Coming Attractions

Yes, I've been watching Prince Caspian. Hot centaur action!! (Sadly, Narnian minotaurs are a bit too fuzzy and animalistic for my taste.)

But back in what passes for the real world ... This week on Lust Bites:

On Monday Deanna Ashford will be Feeling the Past. Definitely better than smelling it, I reckon...

By Wednesday the Black Lace paranormal novella collection Magic and Desire will be available in the US, so to celebrate we'll be here with excerpts from each of the novellas by Portia Da Costa, Olivia Knight and myself. Plus a free book giveaway!

And on Friday Kate Pearce will be telling us all about her Guilty Pleasures. Do centaurs count?

See you there!

xxx
Janine Ashbless

2 comments:

Olivia Knight said...

Centaurs have a human head. I'm surprised none of us have exploited this, yet.

Janine Ashbless said...

Personally I would think having an animal body is WAY more offensive to average sensibilities than having an animal head. I mean, a centaur has a horse's dick - How do you write about that with sensitivity and dignity?
Minotaurs are small beer in comparison, surely?