Sunday, November 11, 2007

Coming Attractions

By Mat Madden

On Monday Janine Ashbless proclaims, I would do anything for smut writing, but I won't do that!

Join her and a gang of Lust Biters for a chat about the things they just can't bring themselves to write about. Squickiness should abound.

You'll have to wait until then to find out my personal writing demons, but I will tell you about one thing I like: big butch beauties. That's why I'm grabbing the crush Wednesday slot to tell you why macho men do it for me.

And on Friday we hand over the reins to prolific Cheek author Michelle M Pillow.



And, woot, here are the results of the Lust Bites anthology super-bumper competition.

Monday's winner
(Lust Bites and Split) is Ally

Wednesday's winner
(Lust Bites and Gothic Blue) is Leeanne

Friday's winner
(Lust Bites and The Silver Collar) is Blackroze37

Just mail your details to lustbitesladies (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks to Portia da Costa for the awesome vampy pic.

12 comments:

Vincent Copsey said...

I just have to say that I lurve Riddick. Odd cause I'm really not into all those muscles.

Anonymous said...

And that's just for starters. I have a really lovely Vin Diesel pic on the blocks for Wednesday. Just beautiful.

Vincent Copsey said...

Good, I need cheering up! Currently feeling sorry for myself as I'm all flued up!

Portia Da Costa said...

In the vampy pic, is it just me, or does he look like the bastard child of Lister and the Cat from Red Dwarf?

Hope you feel better soon, Madelynne. Hugs to you!

Megan Kerr said...

Portia, I think you've divined his parentage... maybe that's the true origin of vampires? I always thought there was something a bit undead about Lister.

And - oh, goodness! Look up there! Yes, there at the top of the sidebar! In red! Can that be a brand new link to Competition winners, where all winners will find their names in lights forever more? Can it be? Yes! It is!

Madeline Moore said...

What a marvelously organized group we are. Well done MM, and Olivia - it's a miracle! One click of the mouse and there it is, orderly and with pics - our winners! I like it!

Janine Ashbless said...

Olivia - brilliant idea. Thanks!

Portia - LMAO!

And Mathilde - Muscles!!! Yay!

Janine Ashbless said...

"Janine gets stroppy"?

Honey, I was born stroppy.
I was the baby who slapped the midwife's arse.
;-)

Anonymous said...

LOVE vin diesel!!!!!

hot hot hot

i actually had a photo of him in bedroom , lol my great aunt kept looking at it weird, though never said nothing

blackroze37

Unknown said...

thank you! im so looking forward to reading lust bites! and the silver collar!!!!

Vincent Copsey said...

Okay, maybe I should have said Janine gets stroppier! Dang, I guess people do read my tweaking of the sidebar, and there I was thinking nobody ever noticed.

Jeremy Edwards said...

I always thought there was something a bit undead about Lister.

I'm gonna tell Ashley you said that.